Health is one of our valued programmes and has been integrated into other programmes in order to have a seamless continuum of development. Community development is directly connected to a health nation. The objective of the health programmes is to complement government efforts of providing equity of access to cost effective primary health care services as close to the community as possible. This programme has a wide range of activities that seek to improve the health of the people in the communities we are working.
- HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support
- Health education and promotion for all
- Maternal health education
- Treatment of ailments through natural remedies through our wellness centre
- Water and sanitation – provision of clean and safe water, Health education onwater management
- – Environmentally friendly waste management practices (Re-use of waste plasticbags).