The objective of the programme is to facilitate the production of 21st century leaders through values based education. The programmes involves providing technical support to teachers to improve delivery of education and providing education support to the vulnerable children. Our education programmes has been providing quality education to OVC in orphanages donated around the country. Priority has been given to those children affected by HIV/AIDS. Since inception, the programmes has supported OVCs from Misis, Chawama and John Laing. The Foundation through the education programme values long lasting support to the vulnerable. We have supported children from pre-grade to University. Some of the case studies are shared on our website.
- Provision of quality education to OVC
- Provision of scholastic materials for schools
- Training of teachers in school improvement
- Leadership training for school children
- Provision of educational materials especially to vulnerable children