Our agriculture programme aims to support farmers with improved methods of farming that not only protects the environment but also produces better yields. The ultimate aim of the programme is to increase food production, which will also improve livelihoods of the people in the rural communities. We believe that a great agriculture programme that seeks to improve farming for better yields can manage the problems for most developing countries including Zambia.
Our programmes has been supporting some farmers with conservation farming methods. The programme also offers support to livestock farmers.
- Water management for agriculture
- Support with the provision of agriculture inputs
- Use of Renewable Energy Sources such as biomass, solar, wind and small hydroto improve agricultural production
- Seed production using small scale farmers
- Technical support on livestock management